My birthday party was so much fun and memorable! We started with lunch and a bonfire at Cool Creek Park. Then we headed to Grandpa and Grammy's house for yummy cake since the bees were buzzing everywhere at the park. It was a great day... I can't wait for my party next year!
Cute pictures. She has such a great smile! Did you go to Portrait Innovations? That is how I always end up with so many pictures, but I try to only buy enough to get the CD - I still spend too much every time... oh well.... at some point they reach an age when they don't want their picture taken so enjoy it while it lasts, right?
2 comments:
Cute pictures. She has such a great smile! Did you go to Portrait Innovations? That is how I always end up with so many pictures, but I try to only buy enough to get the CD - I still spend too much every time... oh well.... at some point they reach an age when they don't want their picture taken so enjoy it while it lasts, right?
Such cute pictures! Love it, love it. I can hardly believe our little Anna is one year old. She makes my heart smile!!!
Post a Comment